Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My pets

I think most people desired every single Pet-a-Porter pet when they first came out. I mean, who doesn't want a pet that grows on Stardoll? I think this idea came mainly from the users of Stardoll. I've seen quite a few requests in Stardoll Royalty for pets we can feed, groom etc. Although this was not entirely our requests, Stardoll still partially listened.



I was very low on the Stardoll Bankroll when these pets came out, so I only bought two. One from the dogs and one from the exotics.



The first one I bought, my puppy, was a Chow-Chow. I dubbed her Jo-Jo. She is nosy, naughty and always up for a play. She loves being groomed and taken care of.



My Liger, Lila, is a total different story. She is groomed, well behaved and loves lazing about doing nothing. The only times she actually plays is when it's with Jo-Jo



And now, my pets:




Of course I need a suite to grase my lovely pets:




xxx


SugarShoez (sugar103)

No comments:

Post a Comment